Special Jounin Exams - Help/Advice ~ All Videos Uploaded

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Special Jounin Exams - Help/Advice ~ All Videos Uploaded

Postby jay_agno » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:32 am

Zevs1990 wrote:i didnt play over 1 year,and now im starting again and i completed easy special jounin exam,but is possible to complete hard special jounin exam when im lvl 62 now?

Yes it is possible.
The key here are good recruits, especially those that have Hellfire, Prison Colliding Wave, delaying skills (i.e. Water Bundle), and Refresh.
jay_agno

Postby Shadowfox7 » Sat May 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Ok I'm stuck on the final stage against Vadar. I have tried well over 30 attempts now and every single time I get him past 50%, he kills me in a single hit. I can put up with the fact that he gets 2 turns to my 1 and that he purifies a lot, but having 3 different attacks that can kill me in a single hit from full health is more than just a little ridiculous. The other stages of the exam were difficult but did not seem impossible. This last boss, however, is just ridiculous. Is my only option to fight him hundreds of times and hope I get super lucky and he doesn't one shot me?
Shadowfox7

Postby Dani003 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Shadowfox7 wrote:Ok I'm stuck on the final stage against Vadar. I have tried well over 30 attempts now and every single time I get him past 50%, he kills me in a single hit. I can put up with the fact that he gets 2 turns to my 1 and that he purifies a lot, but having 3 different attacks that can kill me in a single hit from full health is more than just a little ridiculous. The other stages of the exam were difficult but did not seem impossible. This last boss, however, is just ridiculous. Is my only option to fight him hundreds of times and hope I get super lucky and he doesn't one shot me?

Use skills that reduce purify they might help you out if you have any
if you don't have good recruits pm me I might help you out with that
Forum rules: http://tiny.cc/q2uz1
Dani003

Postby Shadowfox7 » Sat May 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Unfortunately no I don't have any of those skills. I have just started playing a few weeks ago and I did not realize at the time that those easter jutsu would come in handy against bosses. Thanks for responding though.
Shadowfox7

Re: Special Jounin Exams - Help/Advice

Postby the nightmare » Sun May 13, 2012 2:05 am

h0ochie w0man wrote:i noticed a lot of fb stats from ns peeps complaining about how difficult this test is and how much tokens they've spent yet havnt finished it (for some)

SCREW THOSE GREEDY DEVS

send me pm, ill teach ya how to finish it in one try, no sweat, no tokens

:D

ps. hi BF! (hug)

i know the way u r talking about :D :mrgreen:
the nightmare

Postby Dani003 » Sat May 19, 2012 2:08 pm

locking this until my friend in suggestions is finished deleting the bot posts. He will send it back when he is done
Forum rules: http://tiny.cc/q2uz1
Dani003

Postby colmillonegro » Sat May 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Thread into cleaning process, stay tunned :ugeek:

Edit: cleaning process finished, moved back to Guides & Advices.

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

Postby Rey Silver Dragon » Sun May 20, 2012 12:29 pm

colmillonegro wrote:Thread into cleaning process, stay tunned :ugeek:

Edit: cleaning process finished, moved back to Guides & Advices.

I wonder why this thread progressed on the suggestion board :?:
H E N S H I N !!

Rey Silver Dragon

Postby gidra » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Yesterday i become lvl 60 so i took exams.. I didn't want to waste time on easy exams so i skiped to hard.. i passed each stage except last one.. stage 6-3... Every time when i use blaze or helfire or prison holding cave he purifies and i don't have skills which reduce purify.. and his HP always drops bellow 50% but then he kill me in 1 blow.. crit 4k o.O .. So i killed him in easy exams but i wanna do it now in hard.. Any advice / help?
gidra

Postby colmillonegro » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 am

gidra wrote:Yesterday i become lvl 60 so i took exams.. I didn't want to waste time on easy exams so i skiped to hard.. i passed each stage except last one.. stage 6-3... Every time when i use blaze or helfire or prison holding cave he purifies and i don't have skills which reduce purify.. and his HP always drops bellow 50% but then he kill me in 1 blow.. crit 4k o.O .. So i killed him in easy exams but i wanna do it now in hard.. Any advice / help?

In that stage the best way to past it is avoiding the 1 hit ko with any defensive buff, like Shield of suiten, evasion, golem ptrotection, HAR. Also, being EoM will help you, but I should say that is better being pure earth with the gedo's material house weapon. You'll have a good reactive force changce, so that will reduce the damage you take, also you'll have a big amount of HP.

Also, try to avoid the critical with any crit reduction jutsu

colmillonegro

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice