Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Postby Jole-Kze » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Fander wrote:Im a Lvl 54 Wind-Water User
Im pure wind, and I have enough ninja seal gan things to replace my talent which is dark eye. Should I change it to deadly performance or leave as is? Also what secret talent should I use and what weapon from the boss shop should I get? Thanks.

No, don't change it to DP. If you want to change it make it 8 extremities than.
Weapon : that turtle wepapon
Secret talent: Enaged forest of course :)

NS support form : http://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/
Jole-Kze

Postby Jole-Kze » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:20 pm

killer x7 wrote:Ninja Saga i have a problem, now because i want to train a pet, from materials market, and i need 1 Crystal of Kari, and i send to my friends, and a couple of them send me back, but i didn't received it... I want to know why i didn't received it... that's my question, please answer me :D

Add me or send me message so we can test it.

Jole-Kze

Postby Fander » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:24 pm

I dont have tokens so I cant get 8ex :(
Fander

Postby Jole-Kze » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Fander wrote:I dont have tokens so I cant get 8ex :(

:S Why don't you start to collecting. There is token in gift, token wall post. I guess in 10 day you can collect it ?

Look if you have enough TP to max talent after reset, than go reset it. But if you don't have than :cry:

Jole-Kze

Postby vantens » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 am

lvl 47 emblem pure water user.

I got EoM, but was wondering what should I get for my Secret Talents.
IC and EF or EF and HS or IC and HS? bleh.

Also could anyone explain HS. Is damage really tripled when the person is in Silhouette or what? o.o
vantens

Postby IceNorth2 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi guys,

I'm lvl 66 water/wind build, most points in water, and have forest as secret talent.I'm a free user and have about 1000 tokens to use. I haven't played for a while and things changed a bit (mainly addition of ice secret talent). Now a few questions:

What do u think i should pick as extreme talent? I'm thinking of dark eye or 8 extremities.

Should i reset into pure wind or 50% into both wind and water? I think i can reset one time, should have received one free reset long ago. If i should, do u think i'm better of with demon sound or Ice as second hidden talent? (biased towards ice, but still want to get opinions from more experienced ppl)

Wind/water kinjutsu? As i don't have much tokens to go around i gotta pick them carefully. First 3 water ones seem most effective to me.

And lastly what weapon i should focus on? I have collected a lot of badges, and made few weapons, but haven't really focused on any, altho i think damage dealing ones would work best as i have plenty of survivability.
IceNorth2

Postby dannytranvan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 pm

vantens wrote:lvl 47 emblem pure water user.

I got EoM, but was wondering what should I get for my Secret Talents.
IC and EF or EF and HS or IC and HS? bleh.

Also could anyone explain HS. Is damage really tripled when the person is in Silhouette or what? o.o

Since you are pure water user, the Secret Talents I would recommend for you is Ice Crystal and Enraged Forest since they both share the nature of water. If you use water skills while having these talents, you have chance of freezing the target for 1 turn and chance to recover HP and CP by 6%.

Hidden Silhouette. It is a talent that can reduce the target's dodge rate by 10% (3 turns) if caught under the Silhouette effect. The chances of increasing the inflicting of the silhouette effect matters by how much your talent skills are upgraded. You will get a total of 45% chance of inflicting silhouette effect on the target. While the target is under this Silhouette effect, it triples the damage of the Extinguish skill (base damage: 1020). If the target is under the Silhouette effect, it triples the reduce of 2% HP (3 turns) into reduce 6% HP (3 turns) while under the additional effect of 'Stun' for 3 turns (Stun can be resisted).
dannytranvan

Postby dannytranvan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:18 pm

IceNorth2 wrote:Hi guys,

I'm lvl 66 water/wind build, most points in water, and have forest as secret talent.I'm a free user and have about 1000 tokens to use. I haven't played for a while and things changed a bit (mainly addition of ice secret talent). Now a few questions:

What do u think i should pick as extreme talent? I'm thinking of dark eye or 8 extremities.

Should i reset into pure wind or 50% into both wind and water? I think i can reset one time, should have received one free reset long ago. If i should, do u think i'm better of with demon sound or Ice as second hidden talent? (biased towards ice, but still want to get opinions from more experienced ppl)

Wind/water kinjutsu? As i don't have much tokens to go around i gotta pick them carefully. First 3 water ones seem most effective to me.

And lastly what weapon i should focus on? I have collected a lot of badges, and made few weapons, but haven't really focused on any, altho i think damage dealing ones would work best as i have plenty of survivability.

Since your elements is Wind and Water. The Talent I should recommend for you is Eight Extremities. It is necessary to reset your attributes and put it all into Wind. Next, the secret talent you should get is Demon Sound with each skills that have 800 damage each with a special effect to give to the target (randomly give target 14 turn cooldown on a skill, increase your dodge rate by 20% or reduce the target's accuracy by 20%). The hunting weapon you should focus on is Ginko Tachi.
dannytranvan

Postby windwolf777 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:53 pm

For the exam I was thinking, I recently got bunny girl added into my jutsu from the easter gasha (Thank my luck and devs for putting it in for me to get btw!). So now I honestly have no idea what the best jutsu combination I have available to me is. Assuming 3 different builds along the lines of:
PVP (If I ever decide to do it):
World Boss/Exams (Assuming no gimmicks like this current exam):
and Just pure missions:

Here is what I have:
Jutsu:
Wind:
Spoiler: show
Dance of Fujin 3, Wind Peace 1, Blade of Wind 1

Water:
PCW 4,everything else but nothing else upgraded

Fire:
Everything with these upgraded: Hellfire 5, Phoenix breath 2,

Gen:
5 elements seal, Bewitching Eye Illusion (not upgraded),Dragon Swirl, Elemental Renewal 2013, and 2012, Falling Leaf, Feather Illusion, 1 turn Chaos <3 Jutsu, Bunny Girl, Dark Mind Body Restrict, Pandora's Box level 1

Tai:
Advanced Phantom Wave, Wild Shot

Weapons:
Soryu, Burning Yanki Scythe, Kaishaku, Blue Spirit Storm (-1 kinjutsu CD on successful attack), Ginkotsu Military Saw

Back Items:
Shogun's Badge Gourd (+3% CP and HP), Training Dummy (+4% dodge and 5% acc), Dual Blade of Fire (+3% damage and recover 2% HP per turn)

My only good pet is Yamaru

Talents are in the desc and soon I'm changing to sensor class
EDIT: Didn't notice the necro. I'm sorry D:

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Postby Loola Lee » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Which pet should I choose for effective PvP/Boss hunt? Offensive or supportive? I'm an emblem user btw and I have tokens.
Loola Lee

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice