Build Help

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Build Help

Postby windwolf777 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:37 pm

Hey guys, back into the game after a bit. My ninja is still the same with Dark Eye, Shadow, and Tree, (looking to replace tree eventually with either wind/fire or fire/water if it's better than it), 75 wind, 5 water.

I was wondering what senjutsu would be best for me. I'm have 0 interest in pvp, just mostly exams and boss battles. The main skills that caught my (dark) eye in each talent were

TOAD
Skills -2 cd
Burn
2 turn lock with no purify?
-30% hp

SNAKE
Max HP boots (my CP is fine as I'm a DE)
Petrify with 7% burn*2 turns (petrify is fine as I do nothing but % damage)
(iffy) Ignore damage reduction on enemies
Drain 15% hp and gives it as SP

So I was wondering what talent would be best for me?

My current jutsu are:
Spoiler: show
Max Sakura Aura, Bunny girl, 5 Element Seal, Bujin Bomb plus, Max Hellfire,Wolf fist Attack,Max PCW and Dance of Fujin

Jutsu I have in reserve are:
Wind:
Blade of wind 1
Wind Peace 1

Fire:
All
Hellfire Max
Phoenix Breath 2
Great Yanma Cannon

Water:
All
Prison Colliding Wave Max

Taijutsu
Wild Shot (4% burn 2 turns ((conflicts with Hellfire and chance to purify))
Kinjutsu: Kizui Kimama (6% HP heal for 5 turns)
Wolf Fists' Attack
Kinjutsu: Advanced Phantom impulse (15% max hp nuke and 15% damage increase for 5 turns ((I don't like this skill at all because of my bad memories with most recent exam reactive force))

Genjutsu
5 Element Seal: 25% current HP ((Also see Advanced Phantom Impulse))
5 Element Phantasm: reduce 35% cp. Good Acc
Bunny girl: -20% all element chances
Bijuu Bomb Plus: Restrict and 10% burn 3 turns
Sakura Aura max: ignore 100% dodge 4 turns
Feather Illusion: Sleep 3 turns
Dragon Swirl: 3 turn chaos
Dark Mind Body Restrict: 5 turn restrict 5% burn

Weapons I have are:
Bloodstain Blade: 25% acc, Senjutsu damage up by 5%, 70% bloodfeed on weapon attack
Venom Edge: Poison on attack 3%, and 3% max hp restored every turn
Soryu: Recover 8% max CP when <50% cp
Mercurial Blade: 5% purify take 15% damage as CP instead of HP (1:2 CP:HP ratio)
Blue Sakura Storm: Reduce random Genjutsu cd on attack

Back Items I have are:
New Year item that gives +100 hp+cp every turn
Hard Exam item that gives +3% max HP and recovers 3% cp every turn
Cat ignores 4% enemy dodge and gives 3%
Dummy +5 accuracy +4 dodge
Taurus Head that gives +100 hp/turn and 12% chance to take 3% max hp of enemies attacking you
Love letter gives 5% max HP
+6% accuracy back item
+4% accuracy and +3 dodge

Pets are:
Nibi (personal favorite right now)
Yamaru
Rakura

EDIT: I'm a sensor division

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Re: Build Help

Postby eonstratus » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:04 pm

windwolf777 wrote:Hey guys, back into the game after a bit. My ninja is still the same with Dark Eye, Shadow, and Tree, (looking to replace tree eventually with either wind/fire or fire/water if it's better than it), 75 wind, 5 water.

I was wondering what senjutsu would be best for me. I'm have 0 interest in pvp, just mostly exams and boss battles. The main skills that caught my (dark) eye in each talent were

greetings old friend, you and me are pretty much in the same boat, My character is mostly just a humble boss/mission/ exam slayer and I dont have interest in those pvp based skills that only effect cp and such (*cough* needle barrage). I havent had much free time (or energy) to slave through hard mode. My spirit is just not what it used to be when I first started This game. so im just gonna spend tokens to get it over quickly. I'm leaning more towards snake. mostly for stylistic reasons. It also seems to supplement the cp abilities of dark eye. Snake mode seems to have more tactical curses/debuffs, toad seems to have more physical buffs/ physical sweeper damage boost. I think snake fits you character since you specialize in damage over time skills.

weapons, the sword i mostly use on bosses is the poison sword, its good for when all your burns jutsu are on cool down. The 3% heal is also useful and makes a better difference for your characters survival in the long run more than a +4% dodge sword. Ive tested this.

back items: I usually go with a +dodge back item, if I already have a healing weapon equipped. you can also go double healing with healing sword and healing back item. I find having around 40ish % dodge rate is good enough passive defense to make the monsters miss half the time.
pets: nibi is fine, good supporter, im a sanbi fan myself.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Re: Build Help

Postby windwolf777 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:20 pm

eonstratus wrote:
windwolf777 wrote:Hey guys, back into the game after a bit. My ninja is still the same with Dark Eye, Shadow, and Tree, (looking to replace tree eventually with either wind/fire or fire/water if it's better than it), 75 wind, 5 water.

greetings old friend, you and me are pretty much in the same boat, My character is mostly just a humble boss/mission/ exam slayer and I dont have interest in those pvp based skills that only effect cp and such (*cough* needle barrage). I havent had much free time (or energy) to slave through hard mode. My spirit is just not what it used to be when I first started This game. so im just gonna spend tokens to get it over quickly. I'm leaning more towards snake. mostly for stylistic reasons. It also seems to supplement the cp abilities of dark eye. Snake mode seems to have more tactical curses/debuffs, toad seems to have more physical buffs/ physical sweeper damage boost. I think snake fits you character since you specialize in damage over time skills.

weapons, the sword i mostly use on bosses is the poison sword, its good for when all your burns jutsu are on cool down. The 3% heal is also useful and makes a better difference for your characters survival in the long run more than a +4% dodge sword. Ive tested this.

back items: I usually go with a +dodge back item, if I already have a healing weapon equipped. you can also go double healing with healing sword and healing back item. I find having around 40ish % dodge rate is good enough passive defense to make the monsters miss half the time.
pets: nibi is fine, good supporter, im a sanbi fan myself.

(Random thing, why the hell is the dragon gasha still going on? o.o''

Oh wow. Still the same profile pic after all this time. (I guess the same as myself. I just kinda logged in right now to see if anything has changed and I saw "Huh, senjutsu, finally. Hmm, these both look awesome. I wonder which is better. Wow, both look so good." Like, I saw the plus in the toad as I have tons of CP so HP might help, but Snake as I'm pretty much a pure DoT ninja.

I'm going to hold off off on it a bit because of so many other skills coming some day, but yeah, snake is looking good to me. Thank you a lot my friend ^^

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Return to Guides and Advice