About Building Skills and Attributes

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

About Building Skills and Attributes

Postby Edzen Monterey » Wed May 31, 2017 5:10 am

Hi, I would like you guys to give me a guide on how to build a skill for my character which is Wind and Thunder(Main) User. Also i'd like you guys to teach me on how to put my attributes for my character properly since my character has wind.. I'd like to increase my dodge rate and critical chance in shape. More on thunder and maybe a 40% on wind? And I am planning to buy an Emblem so what would be the best next talent to learn?

Please respect and Thank you for all the GUIDES and TIPS! :)
Edzen Monterey

Re: About Building Skills and Attributes

Postby MoGaY » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:52 pm

Wind + Thunder, very good with Dark Eye talent, DE also increase dodge, critical chance, and critical damage passively

All points are good, but most players (included me) invest all points into wind (pure wind).
Has more agility + dodge chance. To increase critical chance u can wear weapon or backitem which increase those stats. *** can be increase critical chance but i recommend u to wear "kirin tatto" which free from 7th anniv claimed from Kirin last mission.

The last, from wind u only need flexible and dance of fuujin also high wind skills if needed, from thunder im not sure but u can use blind and high damage thunder skills combined with good taijutsu and genjutsu.
Cute Mogay Pake Topeng are all my lovely chars with their unique skills and Appearance.
MoGaY

Re: About Building Skills and Attributes

Postby Edzen Monterey » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:22 am

Thank you very much!

I am an "Old School" NS player from 2011-12 era. This new mechanics is drivin' me crazy :lol: I don't know the new jutsu's or items or even the pets or dragons whatever it is.. Even the Zheninjas are now top 46 in the clan list. What the F on earth was happened? hahaha! :lol:
Edzen Monterey

Return to Guides and Advice