8 JUTSUS REWARDS COMPLETED and opinion scroll

Any sharing after fighting in PvP, post it here!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: 8 JUTSUS REWARDS CHAMPION ZHEN COMPLETED and opinion scroll

Postby UsamaTheGreatL3g3ndaryNinja » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:16 am

nice joel (hug) :D
UsamaTheGreatL3g3ndaryNinja

Re: 8 JUTSUS REWARDS COMPLETED and opinion scroll

Postby ikky junior » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 am

all char in here is very weak
fight me
yondaime level 80
ikky junior

Postby SASUKEgreenface » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:36 am

is important to add that full wind players are mostly say no scroll, because they have low CP and low damage.
Then use a scroll they complicate their minds, and nobody likes to think here in NS.
most of my fights have been in full wind, when that I did not need defending: no scroll, because it suited me, but did not criticize.
I think not promote scroll is vetting other players, if they are considered weak because you want to take away his opportunity to defend himself? the fear that the weak win?
Tigre is not afraid to mouse, do what he does, who promotes not scroll, it's really weak to me
I hope not to offend my friends, but we must give chance to other players
I'm doing a video where many players kill clan rewards without scroll, in my case I do not need this often, very rarely used it, see some pictures of me using my EoM scroll to protect my counterattack strategy, logically each who gets his chance and I receive the first attacks, I give them the advantage, take advantage!
SASUKEgreenface
Tensai Chunin, T Jounin and t special jounin
WiWaE
record 2000 victories in feb-2010
3000 in jan2011
about 5000 victories april-2011
Zheninjas S1-15
EE current
SASUKEgreenface

Postby ikky junior » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Image Image
big mouth, ..
char you are very weak, but a lot of talking, ..
I challenge you, ..
what one dares to fight me, ..
stupid clan reward Image
Image Image
ikky junior

Postby killerbee » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:55 pm

sasha wrote:
Maikeru wrote:the PVP was designed around it and specifically limited it to 5 scrolls

No it wasn't. Originally, there was no limit to scrolls in PvP, you could use 40 in one battle if you wanted. People didn't really like fighting someone for 2 hours, so there came to be a big discussion about that issue. Limit had to be added, and most of people agreed it should be 5. Many wanted complete removal of scrolls, but since it was very unlikely to happen, 5 was seen as some compromise. Developers apparently agreed and limited them to 5. So, PvP was not designed around this limit.
Although, even without this little piece of info, it is kinda obvious PvP has no design behind it, developers just keep adding jutsus without much thought. Oh wait, there is one line of thought they stick to, make overpowered jutsus and make them cost lots of money.
Game was ridiculously imbalanced since it's release, and it still is. Ton of random jutsus is not even main problem, stats are. I thought level cap won't be moved to 80 in a while cause it was obvious elements need complete rework by that point, but no, they just released new level cap and tried adding some jutsus that cancel out elemental stats, to balance the game. I'm sorry to say, but everyone that thinks PvP has some major strategy behind it is wrong, wind has always been best element out there, just pick up some stuns and that's about it. If it's wind against wind, battle comes to pure luck, while luck is obviously major factor in other element battles too.
Best players out there? There is no single best player, there is no 10 best players, everyone with some common sense can see how things are, and will probably get sick of it rather fast, unless they like gambling and keep playing the game of luck and money in here.

yeah, can you from alpha to this they still haven't got any slight sense of balance while updating the game, its just getting worse and worse seriously, they make all these overpowered skills but dont realize that most chars dont even have the hp to take the dmg, pvp battles shouldn't really end in just 2-5 turns and 1 hitting people certainly leaves no room for a person to fight back.. and yeah I totally agree about the element stats, like wind I mean they put an element that adds dodge but not an element that adds accuracy or hit, so while all wind are gaining more and more dodge everyone still remains at this 0 based hit if there ever was a stat, they think that adding skills that reduce dodge would help but most of those skills need such a big strategy change on most people's skill sets, when dodge reaches near 75% with just wind stat itself what are they gonna do release more skills that ignore dodge or lower it? so in the end game we will end up with a bunch of wind users and a bunch of dodge ignoring skills :roll: wtf logic :roll: . I come back to this game from time to time in hope for improvement but nothings ever gonna change I guess.. this game might be beyond repair at its current state, lvl 20-lvl 40 is as balanced as this game was ever gonna get
lvl 60: Fire-Earth-Lightning
lvl 60: Earth-Water-Lightning
lvl 60: Water-Wind-Fire
lvl 50: Wind-Water-Earth
lvl 51: Fire-Water-Earth
lvl 20: Earth-Fire-Lightning(4evr genin)
killerbee

Postby Geminisity » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:53 pm

SASUKEgreenface wrote:is important to add that full wind players are mostly say no scroll, because they have low CP and low damage. Then use a scroll they complicate their minds, and nobody likes to think here in NS... I give them the advantage, take advantage!

I have no concern whether or not someone uses a Scroll. I am glad there is a limit (of 5), because I work on an endurance build and am known for forcing people to run out scrolls trying to survive me, and although I am rarely forced to use them, myself, I see nothing wrong with it... I am Wind, but I agree with you (mostly).

ikky junior wrote:Image

Nice bugs. I like this. :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gemini "Kaze-nushi"
(Pure Wind Ninja)
[ID: 14182207]
Geminisity

Postby Thrasher » Tue May 08, 2012 1:55 am

I always laugh at people who complain about using scrolls. I laugh even louder when they use dark mind body restriction and say "no scrolls". Dude, even an idiot can win with 5 turns restriction without scrolls :lol:
Thrasher

Postby Geminisity » Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Thrasher wrote:Dude, even an idiot can win with 5 turns restriction without scrolls :lol:

Exactly... and what's worse, you're already taking 5% HP damage each turn and that kinjutsu costs what, like, 200 CP to use? Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gemini "Kaze-nushi"
(Pure Wind Ninja)
[ID: 14182207]
Geminisity

Postby UfiQ » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:46 pm

joel (clap) (clap) (clap)
UfiQ

Postby Mia.Ho » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:56 pm

I am new to Ninja Saga, and I agree fully with the OP. I believe that freedom is for the free, and using scrolls is a choice, open to both sides. Players have no right to impose "rules" on other players. Calling me names simply doesn't work. If I decide to use scrolls, and someone decides to call me a noob over it, I switch to all caps and "tlk lyk dis ta dem!" Oh yah, I know noob and won't hesitate to demonstrate!

I expect that increasingly players will want to use scrolls/items in PvP battles, especially now with all the new ones from the golden scratch cards. Lava gan, wind gan, eye gan, all are very useful in the right situations! It brings an element of strategy and balance to the game that would not otherwise exist! So then, if you choose to use scrolls, I know that I have no right to say you can't or even shouldn't. And, if I choose to use them, and you don't like it, who are you to tell me?
Mia.Ho

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja vs Ninja