8 JUTSUS REWARDS COMPLETED and opinion scroll

Any sharing after fighting in PvP, post it here!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: 8 JUTSUS REWARDS COMPLETED and opinion scroll

Postby sniper_9999 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:16 pm

I'm a new player but from seeing what you can do your a true legend my clan is working hard to get 150 stamina hopefully we win our main goal is to finally win one clan tournament. hopefully i have a chance to fight you
sniper_9999

Postby ΘSenbonzakuraΘ » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Beautiful Player! :x
ΘSenbonzakuraΘ

Postby katarata katuray » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:56 pm

+1 bro beating an opponent who do already did all the things that he could do (scroll using included) is more fun.. :lol:
katarata katuray

Postby asylum1121 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:06 am

(bow down)
asylum1121

Postby colmillonegro » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:54 pm

SASUKEgreenface wrote:
PomMaoShan wrote:Sorry but I don't agree,use scroll is a way to force probability ina a bias toward "one hit killer",people who can just kill you with one hit,they just survive to the finest combo using scroll over and over till even with 5% of chance a "dodge" or a "purify" is scored,then they can land one single hit.
Bring the match on a long distance and resistance run mean you will eliminate any random of the battle and reduce all to a pre-calculate odds.

Without use scroll I haved long fight of 30-40 minutes where strategy rule and all is always on the edge,sometime I win,sometime i lost, scroll have as only target forcebrute the odds

I like your opinion, show your way of seeing things and I respect you. is true that if a player is not full wind
seeks to win with brute force, hitting hard, but the full wind has the option to be defended with dodge, water with purify, but others players with point in earth, fire and thunder also need to show their skills.
I think the problem is that the scroll have a very high percentage of healing and this is uncomfortable, the devs miscalculate
Your opinion is important because it explains your reasons :)

Well, this is a interesting discussion, the scrolls theme need to be more discussed because there are many things involved. But, if we think, there are many ways to prevent the enemy from use scrolls, like stun and chaos, so you have to know how to use them correctly, this is about strategy and and how lucky you are, then at least do your best with the strategy.

And, everyone here has to know that no matter how much strongh we are, we can't win every match we have, everyone has his bad days, with scrolls or not...... just enjoy pvp :)

Btw, is good to see you again in the forum sasuke, you should talk with Umi, beyler or me about reopen the thread you did about this in spanish subforum, there are a lot of things to talk about this extensive theme.

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

Postby ikky junior » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:44 am

weak,
weak,.
weak,..
ikky junior

Postby colmillonegro » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:40 pm

ikky junior wrote:weak,
weak,.
weak,..

? :| You are saying that for.........?

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

Postby Maikeru » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:41 am

Personally I agree that it is fine if people use scrolls, the PVP was designed around it and specifically limited it to 5 scrolls. I really feel that if your strategy cannot deal with scrolls it isn't a very good strategy. I don't often use scrolls myself, but if I have to deal with someone who uses a ton of restriction and stun skills and lacks damage to take me out in under 10 rounds I will gladly use scrolls to rub their nose in how annoying their build is. In fact it is those builds that are usually undone by scroll use, eventually all their handy restricts and stuns will be on cool down and then you can proceed to tear them apart. Then maybe next time they will remember to actually have enough damage to take someone down while they are stun/restricted.
Maikeru

Postby sasha » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:23 am

Maikeru wrote:the PVP was designed around it and specifically limited it to 5 scrolls

No it wasn't. Originally, there was no limit to scrolls in PvP, you could use 40 in one battle if you wanted. People didn't really like fighting someone for 2 hours, so there came to be a big discussion about that issue. Limit had to be added, and most of people agreed it should be 5. Many wanted complete removal of scrolls, but since it was very unlikely to happen, 5 was seen as some compromise. Developers apparently agreed and limited them to 5. So, PvP was not designed around this limit.
Although, even without this little piece of info, it is kinda obvious PvP has no design behind it, developers just keep adding jutsus without much thought. Oh wait, there is one line of thought they stick to, make overpowered jutsus and make them cost lots of money.
Game was ridiculously imbalanced since it's release, and it still is. Ton of random jutsus is not even main problem, stats are. I thought level cap won't be moved to 80 in a while cause it was obvious elements need complete rework by that point, but no, they just released new level cap and tried adding some jutsus that cancel out elemental stats, to balance the game. I'm sorry to say, but everyone that thinks PvP has some major strategy behind it is wrong, wind has always been best element out there, just pick up some stuns and that's about it. If it's wind against wind, battle comes to pure luck, while luck is obviously major factor in other element battles too.
Best players out there? There is no single best player, there is no 10 best players, everyone with some common sense can see how things are, and will probably get sick of it rather fast, unless they like gambling and keep playing the game of luck and money in here.
sasha

Postby katarata katuray » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:23 am

i think wind is really good in pvp.. but being pure wind doesn't mean that you are invincible in pvp arena.. my dummy (free user earth/ lightning jutsu and stat are 40 earth/40 water defeated so many wind users including those with clan (champion) rewards. i think luck is essential but strategy sometimes break pure winds skills. but i must agree pure wind stats is difficult to deal with.. :oops:
katarata katuray

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja vs Ninja