8 JUTSUS REWARDS COMPLETED and opinion scroll

Any sharing after fighting in PvP, post it here!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

8 JUTSUS REWARDS COMPLETED and opinion scroll

Postby SASUKEgreenface » Wed May 04, 2011 11:33 am

NS at the beginning of the use of scroll was something normal, just like anyone using a jutsu, this was normal for any old player for many months, all legendary players PVP before the clan system They became part of strong clans as Zheninjas, Emblem Elite, NS INDONESIA, SeNJU, shadow of hell, TIME GUARDIAN, and much others that emerged during the first seasons
For those who do not know the old system clan I tell them was very exacting in its early, no quick battle, the struggle for reputation were battle clan 3 vs 3, 5 to 8 minutes for a single battle this requirement caused that the most addicts pvp could not play pvp and in my opinion this caused changes to the world pvp of today
and in the short time that was available for pvp we all know that many retired from a pvp to meet the demands of the clan
what changes?
scroll use today is some noob and weak (ono)
What do I think of this?
which is a malicious invention of much players noobs that never win in pvp because they play for luck, waiting much turns dodge, purify or effects of pet, or take advantage of the first attack and when they win they celebrate as if they were very great, when in fact the opponent can use scroll had to die foolishly, and the reality of the game could use scroll because you were not able to completely neutralize.
Are any of you is sufficiently strong to pass a Chunin exam without scrolling? or jounin exam?
knowing that the current tests are simpler than the first
the current fighting are regulated!!!
no real fighting
anyone who knows the history of NS known that the use of scrolls is discriminatory for the following reasons:
-current players have no patience for pvp battles
-free user are limited to the use of scrolls
-free talent cause restrictions where the opponent can use scrolls(and this makes them See weak)
-emblem talent no allows you to use scrolls (these almost lost) and you tell your enemy weak for you do not be weak (ono)
-the absence of big players pvp, for being in clans allowed these absurd rules created by weaker players that can not kill a user scrolls
because no have ability to handle situations where the other healing
say that the battle is long is absurd, real combat is not programmed duration and say no scrolls This makes losing a sense of reality game

negative consequences:
good players criticize the users scrolls, only because others do the same, then not so good xD
I can say that today many battles won are illusory, opponent he helped you win, because he did nothing when he could be cured with scroll
Result: you think you won but did not win, let himself be killed LOL

those who bought the emblem are hurt because they lose the advantage
EoM= effect barrier, but EoM spends more CP, is somewhat illogical, then a free player says I beat up a weak emblem and he was allowed be defeated LOL
I think I see a lot of nonsense
I will ask someone who can beat many with all the rules
surely this would cause fear
and fear cause them to tell me weak
I've been winning without rules or rules!!!! and participated in the entire history of NS
In PVP many know that to my advantage, I told them that they can use scroll

Who am I?
member Zheninjas since season 1
character ID about 300.000 (6 digits)
Tensai Chunin December 2009
Tensai Jounin June 2010
The 2nd player with more wins in February 2010 (+2000 victories)
won many friends from different nationalities and clans
I was recognized as a good player in limited level 20(before December 2009), in lvl40(before june 2010) and lvl 60 (Today)
posted on youtube by other players in all these times, recognized as a good opponent for many and recognized as a master pvp for few

champion of 8 seasons with Zheninjas, winner of 8 secret rewards, I have no more slots to put another reward
I am among the 5 players with more wins in pvp, around 5000 wins
I really feel that at this time no need to use refresh because i have and I can legally use scroll, is part of game
called me the legendary SASUKE from Latin American, AKA greenface

for those who want to tell me noobs or weak because I will use scroll I say:
to become a legend have to make history, And you know what? already I did my history,
it's time to make your history with all rules and you should not use hack(use this is weak)

Last edited by SASUKEgreenface on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SASUKEgreenface
Tensai Chunin, T Jounin and t special jounin
WiWaE
record 2000 victories in feb-2010
3000 in jan2011
about 5000 victories april-2011
Zheninjas S1-15
EE current
SASUKEgreenface

Re: 8 JUTSUS REWARDS CHAMPION ZHEN COMPLETED and opinion scroll

Postby killer13 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:49 am

+1 (Y) (Clap)
Elite Latina S9-S17
Elite Latina Stars S20-s22
_black_eyed_shadow_

Spoiler: show
killer13

Postby ShinobiHispano » Wed May 04, 2011 11:51 am

Nice Post Joel 8-)
We are Zheninjas.
We are strong.
We are many but we are One!

ShinobiHispano

Postby DJ-JM » Wed May 04, 2011 12:30 pm

+1 nice joel (hug)
DJ-JM

Postby SASUKEgreenface » Wed May 04, 2011 3:03 pm

I'm thinking in removing the heal to use another jutsu and use scroll
SASUKEgreenface
WiWaE
3000 in jan2011
Zheninjas S1-15
EE current
SASUKEgreenface

Postby Master.Jay » Wed May 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Beautiful (clap)
ImageImage
Master.Jay

Postby Ridoku-Emblem » Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 pm

I'ts amazing :D many players would like to become a legend like you!!! :D teach us in how to become legends and tips to be better ninjas in NS universe.

Thank you Greenface to tell us who you are, but belive me we already know who you are. cuz you're a legend.

(Y)(HUG)(LEGEND)(REVERENCE)

:D
Ridoku-Emblem

Postby SASUKEgreenface » Wed May 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Ridoku-Emblem wrote:I'ts amazing :D many players would like to become a legend like you!!! :D teach us in how to become legends and tips to be better ninjas in NS universe.

Thank you Greenface to tell us who you are, but belive me we already know who you are. cuz you're a legend.

(Y)(HUG)(LEGEND)(REVERENCE)

:D

thanks for your words Ridoku, the most important is not to offend opponents, i join to zheninjas because I had many fights with excellent players as Berlynot, AISTERU, Manish, TROY, BUrokha..., Naruto10, Jaikens, and many others bro and never we offended with some of them I was invited by fb chat to be part of the family zhen others invited me without being my friends on Facebook as berlynot then when i joined in zhen I already knew most then you look around just stars of PVP all communicating with respect and as a family struggling then win or lose is irrelevant the important thing is to do your best and you learn from each one!!! in clan to be in a small group fighting against many and achieve win or lose with honor the same in pvp 1 vs 1 where your elements are inferior and do amazing strategies that is recognized by many players
returning to post
I think is more exciting to use scroll the 2 players because the two can see the genius of each person
SASUKEgreenface
WiWaE
3000 in jan2011
Zheninjas S1-15
EE current
SASUKEgreenface

Postby BySchumi » Wed May 04, 2011 8:33 pm

..."to become a legend have to make history, And you know what? already I did my history,
it's time to make your history with all rules and you should not use hack(use this is weak)"

epic words made by one Legend of this game!!! very nice post bro (clap)
BySchumi

Postby zhen_vick » Wed May 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Awesome said joel bro..... you are truely a legendary Fighter and a kind person in real.. the thing you have achieved in life is really priceless..!!!!
"Winners WIN , Loosers Watch Them Win...We are A Family...WE ARE ZHENINJAS"

zhen_vick

Next

Return to Ninja vs Ninja