PVP question

Any sharing after fighting in PvP, post it here!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

PVP question

Postby mikhaella » Mon May 20, 2013 8:00 am

I'm basically a noob here, i played the game 2 years ago and enjoyed a lot because of pvp.. Now that i have more time playing this, i decided to play again, PVP plays a huge part in my decision. And looks like it's no longer working? I've seen this thread and was very disappointed, the post was created in 2011 and looks like PVP hasn't been working since then.. Awww, can somebody let me know if it's ever coming back? T_T
mikhaella

Re: PVP question

Postby dannytranvan » Mon May 20, 2013 10:51 am

mikhaella wrote:I'm basically a noob here, i played the game 2 years ago and enjoyed a lot because of pvp.. Now that i have more time playing this, i decided to play again, PVP plays a huge part in my decision. And looks like it's no longer working? I've seen this thread and was very disappointed, the post was created in 2011 and looks like PVP hasn't been working since then.. Awww, can somebody let me know if it's ever coming back? T_T

Live PvP has been working since then. But after the disconnection/errors of equipping the kinjutsu (received from the Christmas event) and the clan rewards of season 31+ since December, it must be shut down to fix the disconnections and bugs to it. Not only that, it will take some time before Live PvP is back such as new improvements to it and effects of jutsu that will be fixed.

Just wait patiently and do something that will keep you busy, instead of becoming bored that will make the release of Live PvP seem to take forever for you.

Things to keep you busy in Ninja Saga:
-Level up your Pets by doing Missions
-Earn enough gold for future releases of jutsu
-Earn Materials in Hunting House to get new weapons
-Practice fighting in Challenge Friends to test out your strategy and skills.
-Fight other clans from the clan you are in.
-Do TP Missions/Earn TP for future releases of Talents
-Strengthen your main character
-Do not only focus on strengthening your main character, but also focus strengthening your other characters if you are Emblem
dannytranvan

Postby mikhaella » Wed May 22, 2013 11:08 pm

Danny thanks for the reply. Will definitely follow your suggestions. And hey thanks for enlightening me about pvp, I really thought it was shut down for good lol. thanks again cheers!
mikhaella

Postby dannytranvan » Thu May 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Your welcome mikhaella!
dannytranvan

Postby EndahKL » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:05 pm

kalo mau email unipin kemana ia .....
EndahKL

Return to Ninja vs Ninja